This is an excellent position for someone who thrives working in creative environments. You should have experience hacking existing frameworks, and have no problem building your own.
The design team is based in Brooklyn, New York, but working remotely is a possibility if required.
We are looking for someone who…
• Has experience building polished responsive websites and a portfolio to prove it.
• Is strongly visually oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation.
• Is a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between “perfect, but takes forever to code” and “fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did.”
• Is a clear and concise communicator with excellent collaboration skills.
• Is humble, passionate about personal growth, and would rather be “better” than “right.”
• Proactively seeks out feedback and welcomes it as an opportunity to grow.
• Has a strong work ethic, a quick learner and is willing to work with a fast-paced team.
To apply, tell us why you’re interested in this position in 140 characters or less. Most importantly, include links to your portfolio with examples of what you’ve built and your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Frontend developer.